The submission website will remain open until December 31, 2019 to allow authors to fully finalize their submission
NPC 2020, 22nd edtion of the International Conference on Water Chemistry of Nuclear Reactor Systems (PWR, BWR, PHWR, VVER, other advanced reactors as SMR…) will focus on the following topics:
1. Secondary water chemistry
● Operating experience ● Scientific studies ● Future trends ● Conditioning & treatment ● Corrosion & deposition ● Surveillance & control
2. Primary water chemistry & radiochemistry
● Operating experience ● Scientific studies ● Future trends ● Corrosion ● Conditioning & treatment ● Radiation fields ● Fuel ● Surveillance & control ● Chemistry & radiochemistry in Abnormal Condition
3. Auxiliary systems water chemistry & waste treatment
● Primary, secondary, open & closed cooling systems ● Conditioning & treatment ● Corrosion & deposition ● Surveillance & control ● Microbiology
4. Maintenance & long term operation
5. Monitoring updates & new developments
6. Numerical & simulation tools
7. Advanced reactors
SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
NOVEMBER 30, 2019
DECEMBER 31, 2019
JUNE 1, 2020
JUNE 30, 2020
SEPTEMBER 14-20, 2020
First Announcement & Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Starts
Abstract Submission Ends
Conference Registration Opening
Final Paper Submission Starts
Final Paper Submission Ends
Oral Presentation Submission
Authors must register for either one day or the full meeting
By submitting an abstract, each author agrees to present the accepted
contribution and to register to the event .
Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
Abstract: a one-page summary in English (400 to 600 words) including tables, figures and references.
Full paper: 12 pages maximum in English including tables, figures and references
Oral presentation: 20 minutes in English (15' oral presentation + 5' Q&A) will be allowed for each presentation. At least one author is required to register for the congress.
Poster presentation: displayed on a poster board. The format to take in consideration is A0 in portrait format (841 mm x 1.189 mm).
Online submission is the only way to submit your contributions and you have to create an account.
After creating your account, you will receive an email asking you to click a link to permanently activate it.
Carefully keep the password given as it will allow you to login to your account.
If you encounter any problems using the submission platform (account creation or others...) please contact the technical support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT